Monday, June 01, 2009

Crawfish Boil!

Saturday was the day for the long awaited Crawfish Boil and it did not disappoint!  We gathered for swimming, conversation, volleyball, and of course some good food.  (I think I could stare at this pool for hours!)

There was plenty of food to go around!  Some people were even able to take home leftovers.

People of all ages enjoyed the sand volleyball court!

Just when we thought it could not get any better...there was a trampoline!

There was always a fresh batch of crawfish just out of the pot!

Everyone had a great time!

A few of us needed a nap after eating dinner to make it through the rest of the night.

Thank You to the homeowners for allowing us to takeover their backyard!

Thank You to everyone who made the Crawfish Boil happen!  We'll remember it longer than our leftovers and mosquito bites.

1 comment:

M & M said...

Thanks, Suzi! I do have quite a few bites...