Required Questions
Tell us about your first date.
A: Our first date was to Shenanigans dance hall in Huntsville. Jason and I had met only days before at a comedy club with my brother and some of his friends. Jason told me that he and his friends were going to go dancing and invited me along. I told Jason that he would have to see if it was okay with my brother since he was after all my brother's friend. The last thing I wanted was for their friendship to be weird since Jason was taking his friend's little sister out on a date.
J: I took Ashley to Shenanigans in Huntsville to go dancing. The thing that Ashley loves about that night is I fell down a set of stairs and tried to play it off like nobody saw it.
Tell us something most people don't know about you and your spouse.
A: Most people don't know that we're both really hard headed~ we are both headstrong and want it our own particular way! Also, many people don't know that I knew Jason was the one for me only two days after meeting him~ while we were dancing at Shenanigans!
J: We are both really competitive and I try to compete with her at everything.
What are your goals for the future, both as a couple and individually?
A: A goal of mine, individually, would be to graduate and to get a job teaching a grade that I love. I have looked forward to graduating for awhile now and I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel! A goal for Jason and I is to start a family. Family is important to both of us and we can't wait to bring our own little ones into the world!
J: Out goals are growing our family and having an active life. We want to be the grandparents one day that can still out do the grandchildren. One personal goal of mine is to run the marathon and try a triathlon.
What is the best gift you have ever given to your spouse? What is the best gift you've ever received from you spouse?
A: Not sure on the best gift I've ever given Jason. The nest gift that I've ever received from Jason was this handmade book that he made fore me when we first started dating. I still have that book somewhere...I do like stuff like flowers and clothes, don't get me wrong, but it was really special that he sat down and made it for me.
J: Ashley loves flowers. I know they don't take much thought but the joy they bring her makes them great gifts (I think she loved her engagement ring). The best gifts I have gotten are all my gifts because I love them all.
What is your favorite Bible verse? Why?
A: Jeremiah 29:11- I love this Bible verse because it really puts things into perspective for me. I know that there is no real need or reason to worry because the Lord already has plans for me~ I find this verse very reassuring.
J: I still love John 3:16 because it lets us know that if we believe we are saved.
You Choose Questions
What is your best karaoke song?
A: I don't do karaoke, but Jason has a great set of lungs!
J: I like doing wither Garth Brooks or George Strait and all their songs.
What is your top area of expertise?
A: Shopping!
J: Unfortunately sports.
What was your favorite toy as a child?
A: I really loved my Skip-It, Rainbow Brite, and Care Bears.
J: Baseball glove, board games, and bike.
What is your top restaurant recommendation in Houston?
A: Taste of Texas.
J: Salt Grass- steak and shrimp baby!

1 comment:
I like how simple all your answers were. It really made reading this post super easy. Yall are such an awesome couple. We have a ton in common too.
Post a Comment