Sunday, August 10, 2008

Blog Thoughts.....


I'm looking for some ideas for our blog!

I heard the idea for featuring our couples and I think that sounds great!  (Sorry, I don't remember who came up with the idea....)  I'll put together some good questions and start picking on people soon!  Please let me know if you have some questions I should include!

I would also like to post pictures, study notes, announcements, and anything else related to our group.  Feel free to send me anything you would like to share!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I was thinking you could do the same set of questions for every couple, plus some specialty questions. Couples could submit pictures along with their answers. Also, you could announce who the couple of the month would be and then let everyone else submit questions.

A friend of mine from high school does something similar on her blog. I'll send you the link so you can see what I'm getting at.

April said...

cool idea! I like it.