By popular request, I am posting the recipe to the VERY easy Mexican dip I served at our Bible study on Sunday night.
- One can of refried beans or one packet of dehydrated refried black beans (that's what I used-you can find them at HEB)
- One container of sour cream
- One packet of taco seasoning
- One jar of salsa
- Grated cheese: any combination of cheddar/monterey jack/mozzarella
If using the dehydrated beans, cook them according to directions, layer them on a large round platter and then place in fridge to cool. Otherwise, mix a little salsa with the can of refried beans and spread on platter.
Mix sour cream with taco seasoning and spread on top of beans.
Next pour on salsa and spread to edges.
Sprinkle cheese on top of salsa.
You may top with layers of lettuce, tomotoes, jalepenos, guacamole, etc.
Serve with tortilla chips.

No comments:
Post a Comment