GIRLS...
What would you give to be able to understand and affect your husband's...
- mind
- temptations
- trials
- priorities
- faith
- self-image
- trust
GUYS...
What if you could understand and even change your wife's...
- moods
- sexuality
- fears
- trust
- desires
- beauty
YOU CAN!
And we'll find out HOW
at our ReConnect Bible Study
beginning this Sunday, September 16
7-8:30 (sharp)
at Mike and Cindy's
You won't want to miss this! Guys will break into a separate group from the girls for meaningful discussion, thought-provoking questions and a study that will impact your marriages and your personal lives.
The introduction this Sunday will include some fun games that will leave us laughing! (We will start and end this study on time, always mindful to preserve your evening.)

3 comments:
Cindy, I just have to apologize for cracking up during class this morning. Andy was trying to fork a grape and it shot across the room. Of course he did this at a very serious moment and it was too much to hold in. Fortunately I was able to control myself and not go into histerical laughing! LOL! Hopefully you didn't notice. :) Your message was really great. I hope you have a very blessed week...
Leslie
Oh! And I wish we hadn't missed the start of the new bible study tonight!! I put dinner in the oven before I realized we'd be missing it. =( And I'll be out of town next weekend but will definitely be there the next time! :)
Post a Comment