Sunday, October 19, 2008

And The Walls Came Tumbling Down...

On October 4, a very strong and courageous crew from the Starting Point life group assisted in the Champion Forest Home Care Day.  This ministry organizes work days twice a year to help those in our community who have needs in the form of small work projects.  The Starting Point group was blessed with a demolition project, which required us to tear down an old rotting shed behind a New Life Pregnancy Center in Magnolia.  It was a fine day for working outdoors, and we were able to complete the project with great satisfaction and without injury!

Below are some snapshots from the work site for your viewing pleasure.  Look for an announcement in the Spring about the next Home Care Day service event!

God bless,
Nick Cochran





3 comments:

M & M said...

What buff men!
Thank you guys for setting the example of service...

Katie said...

Um . . . I'm so proud of my husband?

Anonymous said...

I wanted to go back to when the shed was new, but I couldn't get that thing up to 88 miles an hour...