
Someone wisely said, "If you want to bless me, bless my children." My loving class has done just that. My very first daughter Jessica is expecting our very first grandchild, and when I travelled to Mississippi to attend a baby shower hosted by her small group, I took along a gift from the ladies in our class. You, my dear class, are like family to Mike and me. Your love for us and for our daughters is so much more than we deserve or could ever repay. My daughters know each of you by name and they know we are in love with you.
Here are the words to Jessica's thank you note:
Dear Starting Point Ladies,
Thank you so much for the Boppy swing. I can't wait to see how much Parker is going to love it. You all are so sweet and so special to me because of what you mean to my mom. Thank you for taking care of her in my absence and for allowing her to be a "mom" to you while Alyssa and I are so far away. Because of her love for you and the stories she tells, I feel like I know each of you personally. Thank you so much for thinking of us. I can't wait to bring Parker to meet you all personally!
Love,
Jessica
Here are the words to Jessica's thank you note:
Dear Starting Point Ladies,
Thank you so much for the Boppy swing. I can't wait to see how much Parker is going to love it. You all are so sweet and so special to me because of what you mean to my mom. Thank you for taking care of her in my absence and for allowing her to be a "mom" to you while Alyssa and I are so far away. Because of her love for you and the stories she tells, I feel like I know each of you personally. Thank you so much for thinking of us. I can't wait to bring Parker to meet you all personally!
Love,
Jessica

No comments:
Post a Comment