Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Game Night at the Weylers: Part 2

OK...video clips below as promised...HOWEVER, due to my lack of experience in taking video clips, you will discover a rather quirky thing about almost all of them. (It is so obvious I need not even tell you what it is!) I hated leaving them off since we can all enjoy our gifted singers even if the picture requires a 90 degree headturn. If anyone knows how to fix this problem after the fact, please let me know!

Sean made a great Sinatra while starting us off with NY, NY! (and yes, this does work, even though it looks like it might be messed up)



Katie was the next to step up to the mike for an excellent rendition of the "Love Shack"


Margaret's brother Andrew joined in the fun but quickly discovered there were words (not appearing in the movie) that he was required to sing as part of "Singing in the Rain."


The beautiful voice of Stephanie singing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"


Then the talented Watson family sang "You're the One that I Want"


My Dearest Hubby then sang "My Girl" to me. Awww....


Adam sported his "Stevie Wonder" voice in "I Just Called to Say I Love You"


"Stop in the Name of Love" included Stephanie "Ross" Cortez and the Supremes!


"Ee-e-e-um-um-a-weh Wemoweh, wemoweh, wemoweh, wemoweh" performed expertly by Susan and her girls as part of "the Lion Sleeps Tonight."


And for those who are not sure of what slot cars are, here is a sample run...

No comments: