Wow! I am so excited about this new site! Thank you, Matt McKnight, for creating a way for our class to communicate. I'm not quite sure about all our options here (I have much to learn!) but hopefully we will be able to post news about what is happening so you can stay in touch. I am looking forward to learning more.
For now, please know that I am praying for you individually. It is the prayer of both Mike and myself that you fall in love with the Lord so deeply that He alone is the Master of your marriage and your life. That, my friends, is true life...and true love.
I am leaving today (Wednesday) for Mississippi to spend a couple of days with our two oldest daughters. Alyssa (our 24-year-old) has invited me to visit her school, so I am taking Mexican pastries to her Spanish students. Our daughter Jessica is helping with Homecoming at the high school where she teaches, so I will attend the game with her and possibly help chaperone the dance! Most importantly, I will spend time with my daughters who are truly my best friends and who I see far too infrequently. But I will return to Houston on Saturday, so I look forward to seeing you at Sunday School on Sunday. It is a long drive, but I will have plenty of time to ponder the lesson the Lord gave me for our class on Sunday.
I know that Rigo and Susan have an anniversary party on Friday and the guys have flag football practices and games coming up, so perhaps we can get that schedule posted on this site.
Look to the Lord. Look into His Word. Pray for each other.
See you Sunday.
Cindy
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment