Last Friday the Starting Point ladies got together to celebrate a number of our friends who are soon to be second time moms. We had a great turn out and a great time. While I can't share some of the conversations we had I will share a few pictures.
Unfortunately, Lindsay did not make it into the pictures because she was the one taking them.
There were lots of laughs and smiles.
The people seated near our long table gave us plenty of interesting looks.
One woman, who happened to be pregnant herself, thought we were a birthing class.
Stacy's sweet mom even joined us!
We did order a few pizookies to share.
They didn't last long. Congratulations to all our soon to be second time moms!

1 comment:
I had so much fun. Thanks to everyone for coming and thanks for all the wonderful conversation and the goodies! I love yall!
Post a Comment