Sunday, December 06, 2009

Christmas Party!!!

Friday night was the perfect time to gather for a Christmas party after the snow flurries we had during the day.

We enjoyed good food and great conversation before opening presents.

Katie thoroughly examined the pile of gifts before making her selection.

Jake and Jodi showed that they still know to properly open gifts as a couple. ( I apologize for the dark pictures. My photography skills are amateur at best and no one likes constant camera flashes.)

I know we have plenty of funny people in the group...but everyone was really on a roll that night!

Jerry and Nicole next to the gorgeous Christmas tree.

Kyle loved his vintage atlas. This is when my camera died. If Rebecca took your picture in front of the Christmas tree she has those posted on her facebook page. If anyone else took pictures at the Christmas party I would love for you to send me a few good ones to share with everyone. Chances are your photography skills are better than mine!

No comments: