Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dinner And Best Buy Instead Of Game Night

A small group met for dinner and we had a great time! Kyle attempted to power through a massive piece of lasagna by himself.

Someone made the mistake of giving Chris a big fork...you can see the mischief on his face.

The food was great and so was the conversation!

Oh dear...

We didn't want the fun to end so the guys insisted we stop at Best Buy to check out some electronics.

Chris and Mike attempted to sell Margaret on the idea of a new television...key word of course being attempted.

The ladies ventured over to the more domestic section of the store to chat for a while. We found this really tiny washer and dryer set.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute, Suzi! I love how I'm chowing down on my special bowl of marinara that Kyle ordered for me so I would quit eating off of his plate. Ha! And I love even more how I didn't know I was a part of this picture and totally fit right in! Ha! It was a fun night!!! :)

Lindsay said...

I also love how I said "ha!" twice in the above comment...