Thursday, August 06, 2009

Baseball, Bible Study, & Goodbyes!

There has been so much going on lately it has been difficult to keep up with all of it!

We attended an Astros game at the end of July. True Astros fans didn't enjoy the game but those of us who were there to socialize had a great time.

The early bird gets a free hat!

This guy was pretty bored since the Astros weren't hitting very well.

The Astros did manage to hit a home run in the ninth inning after almost everyone had already left. Unfortunately, the Astros lost to the Mets.

They of course won the day before and the day after the game we went to.

This would have probably been a better picture to start the blog with but I just couldn't get over that fact that this was taken at night and the game obviously started when the sun was still up. Some people wouldn't have noticed but I know there are some detail oriented people who would have noticed.

The Ladies wrapped up the Me, Myself, & Lies bible study this week with a birthday celebration for Katie.

We love girl time!

Happy Birthday Katie! I hope Sean let you keep the cupcakes!

Unfortunately we have had to say some goodbyes lately.

I just realized that Stephanie isn't in any of these pictures from the Cortez going away party.

Adrian is in this one though.

We miss the Cortez Family!

We have also had to say goodbye to the Moores. We are going to miss you!

Remember! You can always send Suzi pictures of Starting Point events to be included on the blog!

1 comment:

Katie said...

For those who are wondering where I got the totally awesome birthday hat, it was courtesy of the very creative Jaime Cochran. I was so excited about my hat that I called Sean on the way home and told him about it, then modeled it for him. True story.

Katie