Last Saturday the Starting Point ladies got together to celebrate the upcoming addition to the Hall family!
The mom to be and the delicious brunch goodies.
Juice, water, coffee, and even some lime for twist.
Everyone had the same thought...wear blue.
Katie knows how to keep the babies happy!
The game was really tough...especially if you didn't cheat. (Not that I'm accusing this particular group of doing so...although rumor has it...)
A thoughtful guest made sure Starting Point's newest sports fan would have an outfit for each sport complete with his name on the back for quick identification.
Can't have too many footed pajamas!
Sooo precious!
You can never have too many books! We should start having story time at the end of each baby shower so we can all check out the books.
Bottles are a must!
The most creative gift was a selection of various brands and sizes of diapers so that the new parents can pick their favorites without having to purchase an entire package.
More love for the footed pajamas!
Everyone looks so relaxed!
Sooo many mom stories and most are absolutely hilarious!
Thanks to the hostesses for all their hard work and all the guests who came to give some love!

1 comment:
I'm sad I couldn't come. :( I'm glad yall had fun!
Post a Comment