Sean - What are your favorite books?Katie - What are your favorite cartoon series?I would appreciate it if both of you used "chops" in your answer.Thanks,Nick
Besides Jesus, who in the Bible do you look to as a role model? Why?
Describe what would be your perfect day together!
What is the best date or the best trip that y'all have ever been on together?
When did you know that Sean/Katie was the ONE?
Katy - How long have you been singing/in choir?Sean - Have you ever been in choir? I know you sing (recall game night karaoke..hehe).
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Sean - What are your favorite books?
Katie - What are your favorite cartoon series?
I would appreciate it if both of you used "chops" in your answer.
Thanks,
Nick
Besides Jesus, who in the Bible do you look to as a role model? Why?
Describe what would be your perfect day together!
What is the best date or the best trip that y'all have ever been on together?
When did you know that Sean/Katie was the ONE?
Katy - How long have you been singing/in choir?
Sean - Have you ever been in choir? I know you sing (recall game night karaoke..hehe).
Post a Comment