
The psalmist said in Psalm 90:12, "So teach us to number our days, that we may have a heart of wisdom," and I often pray those words, asking the Lord to impress on my mind that my life on this earth is but a breath on His kingdom calendar. But, lo and behold, members of our class gathered together last week to help me count the number of my YEARS! We had a great time together in the "Pope Room" at Buca di Beppo. Yes, it is true that I have always wanted to eat at the huge, round table in that room, but never did I dream I would also be able to sit in the "Pope (as in throne!) Chair!" I cannot tell you how moved I was by the presence of everyone who gave up their evening to celebrate with me. Even my daughter Lia and her friend Kate were there. What an amazing evening. What an amazing class.





No comments:
Post a Comment